Website Jincom EHS Communications
We are looking for someone to manage a couple of animation projects for us.
You will be working with a team of 6 animators to complete 3D safety animations for construction companies in the UK.
This could be a half-day or part-time position (e.g. coming into the office 3 days a week).
You will be responsible for the delivery of the animation in the given deadline through managing the team to complete all assigned tasks.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Delegating work through the pipeline
- Ensuring consistency between the storyboard and the final animation work
- Ensuring work is completed in the most efficient way of achieving the desired quality
- Providing feedback and critiques to the team during the production phase.
- Ensuring client and internal feedback or changes have been briefed and implemented i.e. being contact between client managers and the team.
- Managing freelancers or outsource partners (e.g. sending required files and handling queries).
- Raise concerns and highlight requirements to studio management.
- Be the link between traffic and the team to ensure time is allocated accurately and deadlines can be met.
- Experience in managing projects and teams
- Knowledge of different animation programmes and processes e.g. Maya,
- Blender, Unity, Shotgun
- Eye for detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.