Website Red Thread Games
I have been contacted by a European gaming company, called Red Thread Games, which wants to establish a South African office/branch.
They are looking for a South African that is either a:
- 3D animator, knowledgeable with either 3D Studio Max, Blender, or Maya, and preferably with a strong showreel from games or TV/film (students with a showreel are also interesting).
- Unity Developer, with knowledge of #C and prior experience developing games/apps in Unity: doesn’t have to be professional experience, as long as they have something playable to share (e.g. a student project or an indie game).
- Game designer, again with Unity experience and a playable game to showcase.
- 3D artist, capable of modeling/texturing in Blender, and with experience making game-ready models
This is a once in a life a time opportunity for many South Africans, with some pleasant perks:
1. Work remotely and determine own hours
2. Get well-compensated, backed by a European company.
If you feel you meet any of these roles, please send an email with the following information:
1. What role you are vying for.
2. Your Resume/portfolio
3. Expected salary
Send these details to:
The Europeans are not sure if there is talent in South Africa. Let us prove that there is plenty of that!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.