Role: Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Thinking partner
Start Date: 1 January 2018
Role Purpose: To develop engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances AHP customer knowledge, experience, retention and transfer.
• Visual translation (graphic design) of technical content generated by technical experts. – Full spectrum including presentations, infographics and marketing material. bring content to life, convey their advantages and interpret design solutions to visually convey a message, idea or concept
• Gain relevant insights from key stakeholders that will inform work to be accomplished.
• Plan concepts by studying content and materials, considering audience, stakeholders and timelines. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout or art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts
• Obtain approval of final concept
• Develop the visual design and layout of material for various projects (Diverse Graphic Design and Infographics creation).
• Work effectively and efficiently with technical content generators to achieve the final desired outcome.
• Assist in proof reading of technical content, suggesting visual edits and updating information pare finished copy and art for print, where required.
Knowledge and Experience: Minimum 3 Years Graphic Design
• Strong Portfolio of Evidence
• Implementation of design concepts
• Conceptualising, executing and presenting ideas
• Experience in taking content and creating visual representation in diverse forms, including Infographics and PowerPoint presentations
• Technology is open – The company will reasonably accommodate your ability to deliver the end product in your preferred technology and graphics tools (such as, not limited to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Skills)
• Graphics Design or Fine Art Qualification – Degree or Diploma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com