It is our intention to make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the products you purchase on Pixelsmith Studios! Since all of our products are digital and cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you get your purchase up and running.
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with your purchase
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a product, you’re encouraged to contact the Shop Owner, as they will be the most knowledgable regarding issues or questions relating to the product they’ve created. Our independent Shop Owners take great pride in providing products that are high quality and easy to use, and they want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so they’re always happy to help!
Note: On the rare occasion you do not hear back from a Shop Owner after 72 business hours, please contact us and we’ll help contact them on your behalf.
We offer the following exchange policy:
- I’ve purchased a product from one shop, but found a product from a different shop I like better. Though we do not offer refunds for the original purchase in these cases, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to offer you an alternative solution!
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two licenses for the same product, or two credits packages, accidentally. We’ll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just contact the shop owner!
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Shop Owner cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact the Shop Owner with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including “Compatible with” information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Pixelsmith Studios. You can learn more about our Refund Policy in our Terms and Conditions
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience on Pixelsmith Studios, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries within 72 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 CAT.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven’t I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Pixelsmith Studios about any purchase issue is to contact the shop support or send us an email at [email protected] Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We’ll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn’t file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as “fraudulent”. If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.